Frequently Asked Questions About H2PRO™
- Infants less than 1 year: 1/8 package H2PRO
- Children 1-3 years: ½ package H2PRO
- Children 3-12 years: ½ package H2PRO
- Children and Adults greater than 12 years: 1 package H2PRO
Consult with your own or your child’s personal physician for their recommended vitamin and probiotic dosage. For more information visit our H2PRO™ for Kids page
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM)
- Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (BI-04)
- Support the beneficial or healthy bacteria of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Inhibit the growth of harmful or bad bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Stimulate the immune system by support in the beneficial bacteria of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Improve food digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Fortify the immune system to help us fight off viral infections including colds and influenza.
- Prevent antibiotic associated diarrhea.
- Help manage a variety of gastrointestinal illnesses including irritable bowel syndrome, constipation and colitis to mentions just a few.
- Can help manage other health concerns including allergies, eczema, traveler’s diarrhea and vaginal infections
Want more info? Check out our Probiotics for Beginners.
Have more questions? Contact us! We love to talk H2PRO™!